Construction of an elegant new recital hall that seats an audience of 110 is now finished. The process involved restoring many of the distinctive architectural features of the original chapel on campus, built in 1929 by Pasadena architect Frederick Kennedy, resulting in a state-of-the-art concert hall and performance space.
PCM Auditorium is a performance space with flexible seating for up to 150 guests. It includes a permanent platform stage, a grand piano, and a large greenroom. It is located on the first floor of the main building on the north side of our campus.
Studios are available for rent on an hourly basis.
Availability is extremely limited.
Our courtyard is available to rent in tandem with Barrett Hall rentals or on its own for parties, photo shoots, etc.