The fundamental purpose of the Pasadena Conservatory of Music (PCM) is to provide opportunities for students of all ages and backgrounds to learn, perform, and enjoy music.
The Conservatory’s mission is to
- educate, advocate, inspire, and share
- educate through a comprehensive curriculum taught by an exceptional faculty
- advocate for the value of music study
- inspire through performances of traditional and contemporary music
- share our expertise with a broad spectrum of the community
The Conservatory offers a broad range of programs that are organized into 10 departments: Young Musicians; Strings; Guitar; Piano; Vocal Arts; Woodwinds, Brass, and Percussion; Jazz Studies; Theory, History, and Composition; Chamber Music; and Outreach.